Jia Luo


Jia Luo's basic attack and ability damage will give priority to the target’s shield effect and cause an equal amount of damage to it.

Ability 1

Jia Luo deploys the longbow, decreases her attack speed by 25% and increasing the attack range by 150 points; in this form, each shot consumes 50 mana and causes the target to gain additional damage every 0.5 seconds dealing 45/47/49/51/53/55 (+5% physical bonus) magical damage for 2 seconds; If used again, Jia Luo closes the longbow: increasing her movement speed by 20 points, restores attack speed and restores range; In this state, each basic attack will restore 5 (+1% physical bonus) points of mana, and attacking heroes will increase her restoration by an additional 200%.

Ability 2

Jia Luo shoots a demon slaying arrow in the specified direction after a certain delay, causing 250/280/310/340/370/400 (+40% physical bonus) magical damage to enemies on the path, silencing them for 0.5 seconds and slow their movement speed by 50% for 1 second. the ability will leave a magic trail that explodes after 1 second, causing 500/560/620/680/740/800 (+80% physical bonus) magical damage to enemies in the path.

Ability 3

Jia Luo summons a magic circle below her for 8 seconds that can be closed early by pressing the ability again. Teammates inside the circle will gain an additional 20% critical chance. Enemies near the magic circle when it opens or closes will receive 250/350/450(+75% physical bonus) magical damage. Teammates that are in the circle when it closes will receive an additional 20% critical chance and movement speed bonus for 3 seconds. Skill Passive: If Jia Luo does a critical hit to an enemy, they will be slowed by 30% for 0.5 seconds, if she does another critical hit within 1 second, then the slow will increase to 50%.